OTF Exclusive Manorama Max - MMTV(Manorama) to launch own streaming app

Raju lal

Contributor
Reaction score
Manorama Max-Malayala Manorama Television (MMTV) limited gears up to launch its own streaming app. Promo is out in their media platforms. Name and other details are yet to reveal officially. MMTV will invest more on digital contents and the app is expected to launch within few days.
Source
Voice over translation: 'Few more days to go, for the new world of news and entertainment'
As per the promo and from some sources I got an unofficial confirmation that it will be an app.

Last edited:
They already have something called multiplex section on the website. Maybe they make it more content-oriented. Anyway, gear up OTT

They already have something called multiplex section on the website. Maybe they make it more content-oriented. Anyway, gear up OTT
They won't give the app name same(ie Mazhavil Multiplex). Because its movie oriented. The new app supposed to focus on both News and Entertainment. May there will be a 'Mazhavil Multiplex' section for movies. Now some movies are shared from Hotstar.
Recently they experimented some web series like Hindi. We can expect such contents in their app.

Last edited:
Manorama Max they have recently applied for it :tup: earlier when I took ss it was marked for exam now it is accepted & advertised. That time I didn't share it in trademark thread cause I was unsure that it is for TV channel and I think I was right as it might be for OTT app
Screenshot-20190731-183334-3.png

Water-Mark-2019-08-28-19-49-40.png

Water-Mark-2019-08-28-19-47-27.png

Water-Mark-2019-08-28-19-48-22.png

Yeah, its Manorama Max and launch is on 31st. The subscription charge is 499/yr. All-in-one platform for Mazhavil + MM news + Some originals. (source: Its an in-person confirmation)

Last edited:
Manorama Max they have recently applied for it :tup: earlier when I took ss it was marked for exam now it is accepted & advertised. That time I didn't share it in trademark thread cause I was unsure that it is for TV channel and I think I was right as it might be for OTT app
Screenshot-20190731-183334-3.png

Water-Mark-2019-08-28-19-49-40.png

Water-Mark-2019-08-28-19-47-27.png

Water-Mark-2019-08-28-19-48-22.png
Great catch bro,I think we are the ones who break it first👌Logo looks awesome like a pan India app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock