• Views Views: Views 684

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
12-3-2013-63.jpg

The Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 is the latest entrant into the notebook segment in India and the Chinese company claims that it brings a combination of advanced features and a stylish design. It is already available in the country for a price that is upwards of Rs 52,000 at authorized retail channels, company-owned stores and the official website.

The Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 weighs in at 2.2 kilograms and packs some high-quality audio features such as JBL speakers and Dolby Home Theatre. It employs a 15.6-inch HD LED AntiGlare display along with an Accutype backlit keyboard for allowing users to type even in dimly-lit surroundings. The notebook is integrated with either the fourth generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor for making it capable of supporting multiple demanding tasks.

Moreover, the IdeaPad Z510 is based on the Windows 8.1 OS and is fitted with a multi-touchpad for smooth navigation. It can offer memory of up to 1TB and brings an Nvidia GPU with 8GB NAND flash. Other features include a 1MP camera, a OneKey Recovery for data backup, DVD reader and writer, an energy manager and energy-saving technology amongst other things. The device can cough up the juice for usage time of about 6 hours and connectivity options like USB and HDMI have also been provided.

The Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 is available in India for Rs 52,954.

Key specs of the Lenovo Notebook:

- 15.6-inch HD LED screen
- 1MP HD webcam
- Windows 8.1 OS
- Intel Core i5 or i7 processor
- 1TB HDD
- Nvidia GPU
- OneKey Recovery
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, HDMI connector
- Battery life of up to 6 hours

Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 multi-media notebook hits India for Rs 52,954 - TechShout

Back