Law under which only Indian musical instruments can be used for horn for vehicles!

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 506

What would you prefer though? 🤔💭

• Total voters
Union Minister @nitin_gadkari said that he is planning to bring a law under which only Indian musical instruments🎵🎶 can be used for horn for vehicles!

Source

Although I strongly oppose this. I still wanna watch. How this will turn out? 😂

Imagine a wedding group is going dancing. Blocking the road. And some drivers want road to be cleared. As soon as they starts pressing the horns. Wedding group gets more excited hearing to the instrumental sound coming from horns. And takes over more of the road.

Imagine a wedding group is going dancing. Blocking the road. And some drivers want road to be cleared. As soon as they starts pressing the horns. Wedding group gets more excited hearing to the instrumental sound coming from horns. And takes over more of the road.
This is Hilarious 🤣

Voted for Bad idea .. I hope he won't bring another app for vehicle Horn sound like fastag 🤣😝

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock