Seeking Help Just do KYC of JIOAirFiber and cancel the installation

• Thread starter Thread starter abhivrush
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1
  • Views Views: Views 282

abhivrush

Reaction score
I am writing to express my deep frustration regarding my recent experiences with JioAirFiber. Despite completing the KYC process twice and paying for three months of service, my installation has been cancelled twice without any clear reason, and my money has been refunded. This situation is incredibly disappointing and feels like a waste of my time. I’m left wondering if the company is using our payments for other investments rather than providing the promised service. I even took leave from work to facilitate the installation, yet it seems JioAirFiber is simply playing games with my time. Additionally, the KYC representative who visited my home is unresponsive to my calls, which adds to my dissatisfaction. It appears that your team may be prioritizing targets over genuine customer service. Furthermore, I was charged Rs. 50 during my initial registration, which has not been refunded. I have attached both invoices for your review. I still want to proceed with JioAirFiber, but only if there is genuine intent from your side to fulfil my request.

Hi @abhivrush,

This complaint is better suited to be sent to Jio care. Because they can only help resolving your issue.

We are an user to user community. We can only help by directing you in the right direction and provide quality advises.

Back
Top Bottom