OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app now available on Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 250
  • Views Views: Views 48,518
Just have a try...
Bro im using official jiotv+ app in which there is no option to login from service id or jio id. It is asking only jio fiber registered mobile number. And if any number have two connections registered then it is asking to choose from them. Jio network thing is not related to this.
Screenshot-20240509-021146.png

Bro im using official jiotv+ app in which there is no option to login from service id or jio id. It is asking only jio fiber registered mobile number. And if any number have two connections registered then it is asking to choose from them. Jio network thing is not related to this.
Screenshot-20240509-021146.png
Service 🆔 means customer 🆔 which is Phone number...another is login 🆔 which starts from 1****with 1st 9 digit of mobile number...
I am using official app and finding 2 numbers...

Service 🆔 means customer 🆔 which is Phone number...another is login 🆔 which starts from 1****with 1st 9 digit of mobile number...
I am using official app and finding 2 numbers...

Every JioFiber connection has 3 types of 🆔 which are listed on MyJio app account statements.

1️⃣ Jio number which refers to the landline number. It starts with the regular area-wise landline code.

2️⃣ Account number that is used for billing purposes.

3️⃣ Jio Fiber 🆔️ which is also referred as service 🆔️. They also mention this 🆔️ on work order and service related SMS.

Both account number and Jio Fiber 🆔️ are different 1️⃣2️⃣ digit numbers. They can work as login method in some places where OTP comes on registered mobile number. ✅

The Jiotv+ app doesn't mention all these 3️⃣ 🆔️. So don't go by that. ❌

A screenshot listing all the 🆔️ from MyJio app:

0aYQypX.png

Jio.com also supports login through all these 🆔️.

Sj1FqnS.png

Every JioFiber connection has 3 types of 🆔 which are listed on MyJio app account statements.

1️⃣ Jio number which refers to the landline number. It starts with the regular area-wise landline code.

2️⃣ Account number that is used for billing purposes.

3️⃣ Jio Fiber 🆔️ which is also referred as service 🆔️. They also mention this 🆔️ on work order and service related SMS.

Both account number and Jio Fiber 🆔️ are different 1️⃣2️⃣ digit numbers. They can work as login method in some places where OTP comes on registered mobile number. ✅

The Jiotv+ app doesn't mention all these 3️⃣ 🆔️. So don't go by that. ❌

A screenshot listing all the 🆔️ from MyJio app:

0aYQypX.png

Jio.com also supports login through all these 🆔️.

Sj1FqnS.png
There is one more customer id which is related to stb and jiotv+ but currently it has no use its just showing on jio stb profile tab and in jiotv+ setting.

There is one more customer id which is related to stb and jiotv+ but currently it has no use its just showing on jio stb profile tab and in jiotv+ setting.
After your message, I checked it on my Jio STB. Yes, it's different ID and currently no where else it's used or mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom