• Thread starter Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,219

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Got the new fiber connection installed, strangely band 2.4 is not working on the router, raised ticket but no fix so far. Technician is saying it's happening with many customers and no resolution in sight.

Anyone facing such issues

Solution
Issue resolved after router replacement, new model is FHMTF1_JCOW403_R1.40

Technician acknowledged that few model with specific firmware version have this issue but not everyone is reporting the issues due to no or less usage of band 2.4

Anyways, thanks to everyone for helping. 👍
Got the new fiber connection installed, strangely band 2.4 is not working on the router, raised ticket but no fix so far. Technician is saying it's happening with many customers and no resolution in sight.

Anyone facing such issues
Router model number?

SKYWTF1_JCOW407_R2.52.2
My ONT firmware version is R2.52.1

I suspect it has something to with the new firmware. It could be a bug and even replacing the ONT might not work unless Jio provides an update.

I suspect it has something to with the new firmware. It could be a bug and even replacing the ONT might not work unless Jio provides an update.
Ohh, that's bad. I have few old device which have only b2.4

SKYWTF1_JCOW407_R2.52.2
I had using same version, just use this setting manually, jio team just enable 5ghz setting & just set limited for 2.4ghz, same issue I also faced, I had contacted technician, they told sir create new ssid & set device limit to 30, after it's working, just enable 2 wifi setting only 1 for 5ghz & 2 ghz, after it's working fine for me,

Also try diagnose for internet connectivity & wifi coverage also

Last edited:

I also have the same version... This firmware version is from October 2023.

Back
Top Bottom