Jiofi internet not workign

jeganeee

Reaction score
Hi,
I got the Jiofi2 with Free Preview JIO Sim. Sim is activated.tele verification is done.But internet is not working.In the JioFi2 device - Red colour icon is coming. So i put the SIM in Nexus mobile and edited the APN as jionet. Mobile shows 4G LTE with Excalmatory mark - Means internet is not working.Please help me what could be the issue. 

Trying to call jio customer care.But not abel to conenct to them

After televerification, you will get an SMS from Jio that Your Plan "Unlimited Jio - MiFi Prepaid Offer" is now active on Jio Number. After that data should work fine

greylala91 said:
After televerification, you will get an SMS from Jio that Your Plan "Unlimited  Jio - MiFi Prepaid Offer" is now active on Jio Number. After that data should work fine

Its been 2 days after tele verification.I got many messages regarding APN setting and all,not sure i got this message.Any idea how long it will take to receive this message ? IF we dont receive this message,what we can do to get this and get the internet working?

I got the message within 20 minutes. You can call customer care at 198. They will surely help you out. Also try using it in any 4G Mobile and open myjio app. Check if it is showing Unlimited MiFi prepaid offer in My plans section

greylala91 said:
I got the message within 20 minutes. You can call customer care at 198. They will surely help you out. Also try using it in any 4G Mobile and open myjio app. Check if it is showing Unlimited MiFi prepaid offer in My plans section

I am able to see unlimited Mifi prepaid offer under the 'My account' section in jio.com when i login and see in my laptop.But internet is not working in mobile.Near the tower signal , Exclamatory symbol is coming.So data is not working.I am helpless bcoz 198 is not going.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock