• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,787

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Jio has demonstrated its Gigabit Satellite broadband called Jio SpaceFiber at the India Mobile Conference (IMC) happening currently as Pragati Maidan in Delhi.

Jio is partnering with SES to access the world’s latest in medium earth orbit (MEO) satellite technology, the only MEO constellation capable of delivering truly unique Gigabit, fiber-like services from space. With Jio having access to a combination of SES’s O3b and new O3b mPOWER satellites, it is the only company that offers this technology, providing scalable and affordable broadband across all of India with guaranteed reliability ands ervice flexibility that is a first in the industry.

8w1o6mB.jpg

To demonstrate its power and reach, four of the remotest locations in India have already been connected with

JioSpaceFiber:
▪ Gir Gujarat
▪ Korba Chattisgarh
▪ Nabrangpur Odissa
▪ ONGC-Jorhat Assam

Last edited:
via Aseem manchanda X account

EXCLUSIVE Look of the Jio space fiber Dish..

CyszNHw.jpg
It's a screenshot from the video that Jio has shared from the IMC. If someone lives in Delhi and can visit pragati maidan, they can get better photos and share.

yes, i also dont have good quality pic of jio spce fiber dish..
Firstly the image is not of a dish, it is of a 5G transmitter. A dish for SatCom (SpaceFiber) looks just like your DTH dish antenna but it has a motor system to adjust the direction when needed, unlike the DTH antenna which is immobile.
Secondly here is a better quality screenshot that I clicked from the same video.
YGXydcV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock