Seeking Help Jio Rs. 20 IUC recharge Top-up not working on Jiophone

Data top ups always needed base plan.
In my case, I have a base plan, and I had reached my daily limit, so I made a top-up for 20 rupees in which I will receive 2gbdata. but the thing is that I have received the message saying recharge successful but I haven't received the data yet. So what do you think that I have to do right now?

In my case, I have a base plan, and I had reached my daily limit, so I made a top-up for 20 rupees in which I will receive 2gbdata. but the thing is that I have received the message saying recharge successful but I haven't received the data yet. So what do you think that I have to do right now?
You have to activate it from my vouchers option from myjio app

Check My Voucher section in MyJio.

I just topped up Rs 50 and Rs 20. SMS came and so did the Vouchers.

LVJLkA5.png

You have to activate it from my vouchers option from myjio app
It's listed under vouchers section on My Jio app. You need to redeem within 90 days of it being credited.
tf5R8ne.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock