Breaking Jio Launched New Annual and Add-On packs

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,790
Those vouchers expires within 90 days.
₹151 done for immediate credit of data and this can't be deferred after recharge, if we wish to. So what's the point in 90 days validity.
And by your logic we are also getting more data on ₹50 extra.
It's clear as day
As stacking up balance for recharge is expensive.
Yes, that would be the reason why people may ignore this method. If it seems expensive today, your plan amount becomes cheaper the next time. Nothing can be done with little hundreds you keep aside today which you should spend tomorrow.

₹151 done for immediate credit of data and this can't be deferred after recharge, if we wish to. So what's the point in 90 days validity.
I was talking about 90 days validity on data add ons from IUC packs like ₹10, ₹20, 50 and ₹100.

I was talking about 90 days validity on data add ons from IUC packs like ₹10, ₹20, 50 and ₹100.
Me too. If ₹10,₹20..have 90 days validity what's the problem if for instance data is immediately credited without consent/redemption with an expiry of existing plan validity. Take the same scenario as for ₹151,₹201..

I think new data add on packs are highly beneficial as these are bulk data and not per day data. I just hate per day plans.

I think new data add on packs are highly beneficial as these are bulk data and not per day data. I just hate per day plans.
But in the case of the 251 plan, the old one had its own validity of 51 days and was ideal for using in jiofi device when u don't need calling benifit. Now the new 251 pack needs a base plan and can't be used as standalone plan.

But in the case of the 251 plan, the old one had its own validity of 51 days and was ideal for using in jiofi device when u don't need calling benifit. Now the new 251 pack needs a base plan and can't be used as standalone plan.
Yes, that's true. There should be jiofi specific standalone data only plans with independent validity of it's own just like jiolink plans.

₹2399 plan is a good plan... Today I recharged my Jio number with this plan.

Now all new work from home plans come with it's own validity of 30 days without requiring any base plans.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock