Breaking Jio launched 102 plan for Amarnath Pilgrims

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Reliance Jio has launched Rs. 102 prepaid plan in J&K specially for pilgrims of Amarnath Yatra. The plan gives Unlimited Calls, 0.5GB data Per day and 100 SMS per day for 7 days. This plan doesn't include Jio Prime Membership. To opt this plan Jio prepaid subscribers visiting J&K can purchase a new local connection.

Reliance Jio Brings a Prepaid Plan for Amarnath Yatra Pilgrims

Prepaid doesn't work in Jammu& kashmir, then how exactly is this prepaid. Tittle should be new postpaid plan for jammu and kashmir region
Are you sure? Prepaid sim cards registered from other state don't work in J&K and That's why Jio is offering new sim cards to pilgrims. Title and post both are correct.

Last edited:
Are you sure? Prepaid sim cards registered from other state don't work in J&K and That's why Jio is offering new sim cards to pilgrims. Title and post both are correct.
According to my knowledge Prepaid service is not available (Allowed to be operated) in J&K and only Postpaid is allowed.

According to my knowledge Prepaid service is not available (Allowed to be operated) in J&K and only Postpaid is allowed.
No your knowledge is not fully true I believe. Prepaid sim cards issued in other circle can not be used in J&K. J&K residents can buy prepaid sim cards of J&K circle after proper validation of address and ID proof which consists of a background verification as well.

Outsiders can only use postpaid connection in J&K as proper verification and validation is mandatory for postpaid connections. So BGV is considered cleared, when you hold a postpaid sim card against your name.

Prepaid ,postpaid and pre on post all of them arè available here in jammu n kashmir. Prepaid connection is for jnk people only. Due to security reasons. But u can buy prepaid connection in jnk by giving proper proof of address.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock