Breaking Jio Juice Is Coming Soon...

I don't think so they won't decrease their reputation by doing frank that too in official social media accounts
Bro check their Facebook. I just saw a Jio Juice video. After watching the video, you decide too

They are going to convert the electro magnetic LTE packets into electricity and wirelessly transfer it to your sim slot. Alright i am not even commenting if that's possible. Let them do it. but, giving electricity to your sim slot will charge your battery?? What logic is that?? Afaik, your sim and phone will have Diwali if you give electricity to sim slot.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OFF-TOPIC: I remember last year on April Fool's Day that the moderators said that DreamDTH would be shut down. It was a wonderful prank. Do any of you remember? :huh:

OFF-TOPIC: I remember last year on April Fool's Day that the moderators said that DreamDTH would be shut down. It was a wonderful prank. Do any of you remember? :huh:
How can i forgot that +1

Though i don't trust that from starting itself expecting same kind performance this year also :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::devilish::devilish::geek:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock