Jio has 94% mobile data traffic share in India; Airtel, Voda, Idea have 2% each

thisisjagan said:
Yes, they should have coverage like 2G. When you have only 4G license for basic amenity of phone, you should have coverage just like 2G. And they do have it . there's no wonder in it. Current operators cannot achieve this easily...

you have infinity number of Mahatma notes then anything is possible in our country :) ..

Im not using Jio So I comes in that 6% peoples :D Airtel Voda Idea only 2% Unbelievable :no

Sourabhs20 said:
Im not using Jio So I comes in that 6% peoples :D Airtel Voda Idea only 2% Unbelievable :no

Bhai i hope you aware of this it abt data consumed by telecom customers after jio launch not abt customers count :shy .. Sorry if you meant the same in ur previous post means :shy:) ..

Gobinaath said:
Bhai i hope you aware of this it abt data consumed by telecom customers after jio launch not abt customers count :shy .. Sorry if you meant the same in ur previous post means :shy:) ..
Ohh sorry bro now I got it. [emoji4]
First I thought that they are talking about customer count that are using mobile data of Jio, airtel, voda & idea.
To be honest, I didn't read full article bro.

Sourabhs20 said:
Ohh sorry bro now I got it. [emoji4]
First I thought that they are talking about customer count that are using mobile data of Jio, airtel, voda & idea.
To be honest, I didn't read full article bro.

Dont be sorry bhai no pblm :hs:tup:luv:) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock