Jio Fiber Shows Significant Improvement

• Thread starter Thread starter raj17
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 1,356

raj17

Reaction score
About a year ago, my Jio Fiber connection gave me 15ms ping, 87ms download latency, and 15ms upload latency. Now, things have improved quite a bit—I'm getting 5ms ping, 67ms download latency, and 4ms upload latency.

Previously:

7U12BjR.png

Now:

K2UR8iP.png

While it's great to see some progress, I'm still experiencing high latency when gaming, and there are occasional issues with buffering when loading photos or videos on Telegram. Jio has made some improvements, but there are still a few areas that need attention.

Anyone else facing similar issues?

No changes noticed on my connection yet. Pings remains constant at around 12-14 ms.

Due to the ongoing routing issues (reference: JioFiber long-standing routing issues), I can not even browser various websites (including this site) and apps. So I am jumping between Airtel 4G/5G and JioFiber/5G repeatedly.

No changes noticed on my connection yet. Pings remains constant at around 12-14 ms.

Due to the ongoing routing issues (reference: JioFiber long-standing routing issues), I can not even browser various websites (including this site) and apps. So I am jumping between Airtel 4G/5G and JioFiber/5G repeatedly.

For me It might be happening because of rerouting, and today I'm also facing an issue with this site

It was even worst on sites which use Cloudflare's premium plan or the sites which got Cloudflare captcha protection for some reasons.

Their captcha takes eternity to load.
Yes, Zuke, I also faced that CAPTCHA issue. If you just wait for the site to load automatically, it won't, unless you manually click the correct button

What does that mean? Do you have a different DNS enabled? 🤔

No, no, I mean before, in my area, Jio used a longer router path to connect to the destination, which led to higher ping latency. But now, they use a shorter path, so I get lower ping latency. Currently, I'm not using any custom DNS

Back
Top Bottom