Good News Jio branded smart phones coming

I'm happy people would get affordable smartphones but sad that it would indirectly increase vivo's market share - hope they do similarly with other phone makers soon as mentioned & not end up collab with only 1 company in the end.
They. should tieup with Micromax, Lava like Indian smartphone makers for affrodable smart phones as Indian companies were already supllied to US mobile providers.

Nope, quality will always be preferred over fake nationalism.
Which quality you are talking about?
Did you ever used JioPhone? And, you also know that giving smartphone on cheap prize from these companies means cross cutting.

What about personal data in Chinese phones? Is it safe to stored in China?
If I am not wrong data is no longer stored in mainland China. It can be stored in friendly countries or in our country itself.

If I am not wrong data is no longer stored in mainland China. It can be stored in friendly countries or in our country itself.
All of we know that Xiaomi collected data from their phones and stored in China, later India bans some apps of it. Till now, we cannot know that these Chinese phones stores data in India or not?

All of we know that Xiaomi collected data from their phones and stored in China, later India bans some apps of it. Till now, we cannot know that these Chinese phones stores data in India or not?
File an RTI and try to find where Xiaomi store their user data. If I am not wrong you are already an iPhone user. Jio also sells iPhones. If customers are so worried about privacy why not opted for the safest phones in the world. You need to pay for your privacy.

Also Indian customers needs to get their heads out of privacy debates. Chinese intelligence ain't building a strategic base with your stupid TikTok dances and games. They are doing what every other tech company in the world are doing. They are mining data just to sell ads. Majority of us are using an Mobile OS that is literally collecting data every second. Leave alone apps that are dominating social media space.

Did you point fingers at Jio when Facebook invested in Jio when you know what Facebook's model of business is?

Last edited:
They. should tieup with Micromax, Lava like Indian smartphone makers for affrodable smart phones as Indian companies were already supllied to US mobile providers.
if you have read the article in detail you would have read that they are also in talk with other mobile manufacturers as well including karbonn , i do agree i would have preffered them to tie up with non chinese brands sadly even few of the indian manufacturers in their earlier days used to outsource their phone manufacturing to chinese cos. only recently they reduced to some extent & even apple manufactures there in china, main problem is in india we dont have soc manufacturing capacity (system on chip) , they import sub assemblies and assemble all parts together in india .
Indian processor company- which camre in news is in nascent stage, could only hope in future with more testing it evolves to meet new standards.

only thing we could do is support non chinese brands , though thanks to them other brands premium brands started offering better features . we should hope indian manufacturers atleast now spend on R&D and improve features , or collab with other non chinese phone company brand together spend on R&D and 5g supporting phones and continue to improve their products. and work on long term along with customer service.

File an RTI and try to find where Xiaomi store their user data. If I am not wrong you are already an iPhone user. Jio also sells iPhones. If customers are so worried about privacy why not opted for the safest phones in the world. You need to pay for your privacy.

Also Indian customers needs to get their heads out of privacy debates. Chinese intelligence ain't building a strategic base with your stupid TikTok dances and games. They are doing what every other tech company in the world are doing. They are mining data just to sell ads. Majority of us are using an Mobile OS that is literally collecting data every second. Leave alone apps that are dominating social media space.

Did you point fingers at Jio when Facebook invested in Jio when you know what Facebook's model of business is?
So, now we can think about Jio network after Facebook's investment!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock