• Thread starter Thread starter federer.reddevil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 614

federer.reddevil

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
How to cancel a Jio connection other than calling their useless support?

Any functionality in app?

Booked the connection on Apr 3rd still no one has come to install. Money 1k is stuck

Last edited:
How to cancel a Jio connection other than calling their useless support?

Any functionality in app?

Booked the connection on Apr 3rd still no one has come to install. Money 1k is stuck
If it is an AirFiber connection (since connection type you haven't mentioned), it can take from weeks to several months to get any installation scheduled. After that also, there's no gurantee it won't be rescheduled.

They are deliberately keeping some AirFiber orders 'on hold' and not canceling or refunding the booking amount on customer's request either.

If it is an AirFiber connection (since connection type you haven't mentioned), it can take from weeks to several months to get any installation scheduled. After that also, there's no gurantee it won't be rescheduled.

They are deliberately keeping some AirFiber orders 'on hold' and not canceling or refunding the booking amount on customer's request either.
Yup its an AirFiber connection. Actually installation got scheduled then they cancelled I again rescheduled it again they have cancelled it.

Now like you mentioned its on indefinite hold cant even cancel and get a refund.

Seems as if I paid 1000rs for Anant aur Radhika ki shaadi🤪🤪🤪🤪

Yup its an AirFiber connection. Actually installation got scheduled then they cancelled I again rescheduled it again they have cancelled it.

Now like you mentioned its on indefinite hold cant even cancel and get a refund.

Seems as if I paid 1000rs for Anant aur Radhika ki shaadi🤪🤪🤪🤪
Agree with it. Even my 1k is pending with Nita since they are not cancelling my booking even after telling the CC and postponing the installation.
I hope she buys some sugar-free sweets for Anant with it.

Update:

So I was mad at them for looting people like this and raised a grievance against Jio in the National Consumer Helpline portal. Gave details of the same along with email screenshots of email conversations with their Customer Care Appelate Authority and the screenshot of the installation appointment after paying booking amount.

After 10 days I got reply saying they have initiated a refund and today I contacted customer care and they also confirmed that refund has been initiated on July 20th (till the last time it was always its on hold within 15 days we will initiate refund surprisingly this time they said there was an issue with your connection request that is fixed and refund started) and you will receive refund by August 1st weekend

226978b3dea79ae144aaae78d4096509.png

All those who are facing the issue please follow the same by creating a grievance in the National Consumer Helpline portal after having email conversation with Jio Team (attach those as proofs in the complaint) and then you will have good chance of receiving your refund.

As per bank rule, refund will be added in 7-9 days. As per Jio Fiber, refund of connection may not refund.

Back
Top Bottom