Islamic State Chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi killed in US airstrikes in Syria: Reports

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,798
Sarkar said:
Just compare the crude oil prices ($120) before and during current war($50) against ISIS. [emoji6]

He and ISIS is doing a nice job by supplying oil in international market which forces OPEC countries(like Arab, Iran and other countries) to reduce their oil prices which is beneficial for countries like India who import almost all oil.

Stability means Arab countries will again raise oil prices, so everything is needed in world war as well as peace

So pitty logic :angry
First of all who told you that bcoz of isis oil price is reduced ???
Oil prices are low bcoz
1: in 2014 russia invaded cremia which made NATO alley worried so they decided to lower russian economy . (In 2015 it grown -3.5 )
2: that is the reason for the first time USA decided to increase their production and first time ever to export shell oil ( in 80's america was totally dependent on arab oil exporting countries . Now today itself she exports oil to ther nations )

Sarkar said:
But if oil prices rise in India then poor people will die here bcoz of high food price and as well as high cost of fertiliser and all essential commodities. Think about this also. Why don't you think about our own poor bros? [emoji19]

Now what are they doing ??? Feeding poor people by the money received via exporting oil.

Dont you think indian govt is capable to handle their own country issue which you think isis is required ???

Sarkar said:
But if oil prices rise in India [emoji19]
& what bout ppls,kids in those countries who r humans just like us..have needs just like us,want to live a normal life just like us..but unable to..have no clue bout next moment in thr life .. it's thr or not.. any thought towards them..

santosh said:
So pitty logic :angry
First of all who told you that bcoz of isis oil price is reduced ???
Oil prices are low bcoz
1: in 2014 russia invaded cremia which made NATO alley worried so they decided to lower russian economy . (In 2015 it grown  -3.5 )
2: that is the reason for the first time USA decided to increase their production and first time ever to export shell oil ( in 80's america was totally dependent on arab oil exporting countries . Now today itself she exports oil to ther nations )

May be I am wrong in my logic but then why US allies are destroying ISIS's tankers and oil fields captured by those terrorists in Iraq ?  :huh

What my understanding is that without money one cannot fight War so if ISIS is fighting with world power like US and Russia then they much have huge amount of money coming from somewhere, now in Iraq they have captured oil fields so i thought they that's their sources of revenue. 

In my view we should focus only on India's own interest that means if someone is giving me oil at much cheaper price than other sources then we should not care about what is the source of that oil as long as we are getting it which saves us Billions of $  ;)

Rom1moR said:
& what bout ppls,kids in those countries who r humans just like us..have needs just like us,want to live a normal life just like us..but unable to..have no clue bout next moment in thr life .. it's thr or not..  any thought towards them..

Charity begins at home when there are thousands of poor people dying in hunger in India which causes in month long disruption in our parliament then we should focus on solving our problems at any cost instead of looking at others. Even all major world power are doing exactly doing this.

shawl_who said:
absolutely :no bro :dodgy

I hope u are aware of all the mischief's the damn ISIS group have carried out !! :s

I am fully aware of it bro  :shy

But what about the billion dollar defence industries along with arm forces if there is peace everywhere. For example look at Chinese or Indian Arm forces numbers. If they stop recruiting then what will happen to those peoples ? Without a job how can they survive ?   Is it sustainable ? :huh  

Also we should not forget that war help us to innovate(discovery) things which we use helps us a lot in our daily life.

That's why I said war and peace should stay side by side. It's beneficial for us.

Islamic State Chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi killed in US airstrikes in Syria: Re...

Rom1moR said:
& what bout ppls,kids in those countries who r humans just like us..have needs just like us,want to live a normal life just like us..but unable to..have no clue bout next moment in thr life .. it's thr or not.. any thought towards them..
what is bout, r, ppls, thr ?

Bout means boat ?
Ppls means Pimmples ?

Sarkar said:

That's why I said war and peace should stay side by side. It's beneficial for us.

How is war beneficial to us..? population control.. :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock