Is there different FUP limits for Jio AirFiber Home and Business connections?

Digital Mastermind

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone pls confirm what is the FUP for Air Fiber Home connections...

One Jio Sales representative had called me to bried me about the services... and he says there is no FUP for home packages. And I have to choose from Rs 599 / 888 (30 Mbps) and Rs 899 / 1199 (100 Mbps) plan, and data consumption is unlimited.

However he said that for business connections there is FUP of 1000 GB onwards.

One Jio Sales representative had called me to bried me about the services... and he says there is no FUP for home packages. And I have to choose from Rs 599 / 888 (30 Mbps) and Rs 899 / 1199 (100 Mbps) plan, and data consumption is unlimited.

However he said that for business connections there is FUP of 1000 GB onwards.
Total lies bro.

Firstly, Jio AirFiber is only for home connections and only Jio optical fiber has business/commercial connections option.

The FUP for every type of AirFiber connections are 1000GB (1TB) like mentioned in the Jio website.

Sadly, due to higher incentives, the Jio sales agents are telling lies to upsell their products. :cautious:

It is actually funny. Himself is caught by his lies. 😁 Because business connections generally comes with higher FUP compared to home connections due to commercial requirements.

Like Airtel Xstream Fiber Home connections have 3.3TB FUP, whereas AirFiber Business Fiber/Airtel Office Internet has 10TB FUP.

Was there any progress to this? Have you taken Jio AirFiber, @Digital Mastermind bro?
@Bapun bro. The sales people called many times to convince me.

The same sales head who first called me that Airfiber home connection has no FUP, told me this (I will be honest with you, though we promise maximum 30 Mbps speed, the actual average speed is between 18-23 mbps.)

This point he told me, to which I replied yes that being a wireless system it is not stable like actual FTTH systems. And I told him I won't be going ahead with the same.

Yes Jio is offering 800+ live TV chanels and a wide range of OTT apps. But it's of no much use as I already have a great DTH connection and Amazon Prime and hotstar subscriptions.

After this they didn't call back.

@Bapun bro, check this out

IMG-20240711-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20240711-WA0002.jpg

@Bapun bro. The sales people called many times to convince me.

The same sales head who first called me that Airfiber home connection has no FUP, told me this (I will be honest with you, though we promise maximum 30 Mbps speed, the actual average speed is between 18-23 mbps.)

This point he told me, to which I replied yes that being a wireless system it is not stable like actual FTTH systems. And I told him I won't be going ahead with the same.

Yes Jio is offering 800+ live TV chanels and a wide range of OTT apps. But it's of no much use as I already have a great DTH connection and Amazon Prime and hotstar subscriptions.

After this they didn't call back.
It has 1000GB FUP. I think it is sufficient for an user. About network, it provides uninterrupted promised speed.

It is actually funny. Himself is caught by his lies. 😁 Because business connections generally comes with higher FUP compared to home connections due to commercial requirements.

Like Airtel Xstream Fiber Home connections have 3.3TB FUP, whereas AirFiber Business Fiber/Airtel Office Internet has 10TB FUP.
Why Jio not introduced without OTT plans in Jio AirFiber where Jio Fiber Connectivity is not available still..
(I desperately want this Without OTT (Just like ₹399 Plan in Jio Fiber) but Jio Agents Forcing this ₹599 plan which I think really doesn't required)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom