Seeking Help Is it possible to suspend Jio fiber connection for some months?

• Thread starter Thread starter amansingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 785

amansingh

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am going away from home for some months. I was wondering if it is possible to suspend Jio fiber connection for few months. My connection is post paid and they are asking five months advance I think for my next bill.

No. Unlike BSNL and Airtel, Jio has no safe custody facility. ☹️

If it was a prepaid connection, you could simply stop recharging and no one from Jio would ever bother you but since it's postpaid, they will add keep billing it every month or if you don't pay may get penalized I believe.

No. Unlike BSNL and Airtel, Jio has no safe custody facility. ☹️

If it was a prepaid connection, you could simply stop recharging and no one from Jio would ever bother you but since it's postpaid, they will add keep billing it every month or if you don't pay may get penalized I believe.
Thanks for reply. Can it be converted to prepaid?

Since you are going out for months, you can cancel your current connection and book a new one once you are back. There are no charges too and you just need to undergo the hassle of getting a new connection and cancelling the old one. As it's postpaid connection, there will not be any charges for installation. You can keep this option as your last resort though.

Back
Top Bottom