Discussion IPL Fantasy Cricket for DDF - Let us play

Sumanth

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I thought we could play and compete Fantasy Cricket (or Superselector as it used to be known) amongst ourselves for the upcoming IPL.

The possible sites we could play are on:
1. IPLT20.com - Indian Premier League Official Website - the official IPL site
2. Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket

There are a few other websites like:
1. Fantasy Cricket | Play Fantasy VIVO IPL 2019 & Fantasy league online I DREAM11 - All of us probably would have seen its advertisements with Dhoni but I personally didn't like playing there
2. Play Fantasy Cricket & Football League Online with MyTeam11 - Endorsed by Sehwag
3. Play Fantasy Cricket | Play Online Fantasy & win Cash Prizes
4. Fantasy Cricket, Play IPL Fantasy League 2019, Play IPL Fantasy League 2018, Cricbattle.com
There used to be good site called Fandromeda but it unfortunately closed last year.

These are the options folks. The Official IPL site has still not begun and it takes quite a bit of time everyday to play and most drop out as the tournament goes along. I would suggest we play Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket because it is relatively simple and straight forward and everyone can enjoy it.

Feel free to comment so that we can decide quickly and start playing as IPL starts in 4 days time.

Last edited:
It will be great fun and make watching IPL more interesting because you will rooting for the players whom you have selected in your team.

Also, if there is sufficient participation, maybe the staff can decide on some prize/badge within DDF.

Dream11 has taken ownership of the official IPLT20 fantasy league site. Their league rules are horrible with only 5 subs allowed once for a set of 8 matches. They have screwed a very popular product, big time. The fans are blasting dream11 in twitter

Dream11 has taken ownership of the official IPLT20 fantasy league site. Their league rules are horrible with only 5 subs allowed once for a set of 8 matches. They have screwed a very popular product, big time. The fans are blasting dream11 in twitter
Is this for the season mode?

My views are the same. Rules are horrible. They made it so bad, it has spoilt all the fun. Plus, you have to use the app to play and not the website. So many id*otic changes

Is this for the season mode?
Yes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock