iPhone 16 Pro: Poor network reception

• Thread starter Thread starter venky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 521

venky

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to iPhone, and bought a 16 pro global variant from Norway, as a replacement (not sure if I call it an upgrade :D ) for my S23. I'm struggling to get familiarized with the change, and in between found the network reception is really poor with my phone. My provider is Airtel. The phone was examined by Support and they are saying it's all good.

I had an odd experience where, I was having just 1 bar coverage, and missing most calls during a vacation. Later I found that my wife who is also on Airtel has full coverage with 5G on her Mi 11 Lite. Then I tested my S23 and it was also having full coverage. On the Internet I see a few people complaining about the same, but no Indian customer feedback is there. Are there any friends here having the same experience or any comments from experts?

I'm a bit disappointed and concerned about this.

I am not expert, but iPhone 16 Pro modem has been downgraded for whole world. Even worse than rest of US people. I have seen people complaining in EU region as well. There were touch issues as well which are solved in latest update. I don't know whether signal reception issues can be solved by software update or not.

I am not expert, but iPhone 16 Pro modem has been downgraded for whole world. Even worse than rest of US people. I have seen people complaining in EU region as well. There were touch issues as well which are solved in latest update. I don't know whether signal reception issues can be solved by software update or not.
I feel the same, and I'm aware that iPhone antennas are not that great, but the 16 series looks worse. Since I bought from EU, looking for feedback from Indian unit users (if anything such exists :D).

Last edited:
Mine is US unit, no problem with the signal for me, Infact the signal receiption is excellent. I was using pixel 8a earlier and it was worst ever but this is too good.

Oh, okay. Then may be I need to get used to it. Apple examination confirmed its all good.

Back
Top Bottom