India's most trusted brands as per Brand Trust Report 2017

Tata at 5th :sp I was not knowing they are also a trusted brand :)

Nokia becomes India’s most trusted mobile phone brand for 2017: TRA Research

Nokia has emerged as India’s most trusted brand for 2017 in the mobile phones category and ranks 14 among the 1000 most trusted brands in India, based on a study by TRA Research .

The company is also dominating the personal gadgets super-category domain in the listings as it climbed a spot higher from 2016.
The mentioned 1000 brands were grouped across 292 categories to make it to India's most trusted brands list.

Nokia: Nokia becomes India’s most trusted mobile phone brand for 2017: TRA Research, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Patanjali leaps from 173 to 15th spot in Brand Trust report

All the complaints notwithstanding, Yoga Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali hs leaped from 173 rank to the 15 position in the latest Brand Trust Report 2017. This speaks volumes about Ramdev’s business unit which remained in news for all the wrong reasons. However, the customers continued to put their faith in Patanjali and its products which helped the firm achieve its magnificent feat.

Big victory for brand Baba Ramdev: Patanjali leaps from 173 to 15th spot in Brand Trust report - India.com

rahul1117kumar said:
bro, I think next year they will be in top 5 surely.

All are duplicates products :wall

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock