Indian Badminton League’s second edition to be held in January 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 637

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The second edition of the Indian Badminton League is all set to be held from 2 - 17 January, 2016. 

In making the announcement, Badminton Association of India president Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta said, “It’s a proud moment for me today as I announce the second edition of the Indian Badminton League and which I can assure you, will be bigger and larger than the first edition. It will an exhilarating 16 days of non-stop badminton as world’s top notch players will fight it out in front of you for the title of IBL 2. Plus, what motivates me is the huge backing that we are receiving from various corporations, sponsors and broadcasters to get associated with the League. I am sure together we will give you another exciting edition of Indian Badminton League. The IBL is here to stay and we will ensure its continuity.”

The press conference to announce the same was attended by Saina Nehwal, K Srikanth, Parupalli Kashyap and PV Sindhu.

The action will kick-start with the opening ceremony and will conclude with the grand finale. While Indian badminton players are engraving their names across the world, the Indian Badminton League will bring together India’s top badminton players along with international players on the same platform wherein they will showcase high-class action.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/sports/indian-badminton-league-s-second-edition-to-be-held-in-january-2016-151029

Back
Top Bottom