i5 Temperature while gaming

SoumikB

Reaction score
Hi...I have a setup og i5 3330 with hd 7950 oc anfd 8gb of ram....games run quite well But I am facing a issue. While gaming (ETS 2) , CPU Temp reaches 73C(Ambient Temp 38C). I am using stock cpu cooler provided by intel. Is it general ? If not, What is the solution ?

Hi...I have a setup og i5 3330 with hd 7950 oc anfd 8gb of ram....games run quite well But I am facing a issue. While gaming (ETS 2) , CPU Temp reaches 73C(Ambient Temp 38C). I am using stock cpu cooler provided by intel. Is it general ? If not, What is the solution ?
73 is still lesser compared to the temperature by usage of graphics by other games like flight simulator and battlefield 5..

You can try undervolting and underclocking through Throttlestop. That might help you reduce a few temps given that this is some generations older CPU

Last edited:
73 is still lesser compared to the temperature by usage of graphics by other games like flight simulator and battlefield 5..

You can try undervolting and underclocking through Throttlestop. That might help you reduce a few temps given that this is some generations older CPU
Sometime it reaches 78C

Try some custom heat sink fans if available with good thermal paste

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock