Seeking Help I want to take new JioFiber/AirFiber connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Azhar888
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 510

Azhar888

Reaction score
I want to take a new jio fibre connection but local guy said only airfibre is available with initial charges of around ₹3100 with 3 months pack... Before taking I want to know how reliable jio air fibre service is ? Do we get frequent disconnection or slowness? Just want to make sure if it worth taking or not... Also regarding jio stb, will it work of air fibre is down ?

I want to take a new jio fibre connection but local guy said only airfibre is available with initial charges of around ₹3100 with 3 months pack... Before taking I want to know how reliable jio air fibre service is ? Do we get frequent disconnection or slowness? Just want to make sure if it worth taking or not... Also regarding jio stb, will it work of air fibre is down ?
How reliable is Jio 5G in your area?

The reliability of Jio AirFiber depends upon the reliability of 5G network in the area. If the 5G in your area is good, then AirFiber will be good. If the 5G is unreliable, then strictly avoid AirFiber.

Do you have the JioFiber fat boxes in your area? If yes, then you can opt for JioFiber.

These days Jio sales person are selling AirFiber more because of more incentives. However, JioFiber is way more reliable and stable. If you don't have any optical fiber in your area, then you can go for AirFiber.

I have also heard Airtel AirFiber provides better speed and stability compared to Jio AirFiber and it's available in most of the cities now (unofficially i.e. without mentioning in the website). You should check about it on your local Airtel office.

I tried getting Jio AirFiber. It is like your DTH, it depends on the signal. Therefore has an impact when conditions like rain happen.

If the signal is bad in your area, there is a chance your connection is patchy. You can get the signal checked before taking the connection.

JioFibre is stable as it is wired connected, less latency and all. But if you are far from town, it might never reach you.

You can take jio airfibre if 5G signal is good in your area. It provides stable network, promised speed but data capping 1000gb per month.
Jio fibre if available, is also a good option without any capping but you may find disruption in norwester, power problem etc

You can take jio airfibre if 5G signal is good in your area. It provides stable network, promised speed but data capping 1000gb per month.
Jio fibre if available, is also a good option without any capping but you may find disruption in norwester, power problem etc
Airfiber only after taking trial Jio sim and take speed check in 5 g sim,if it is stable go for it otherwise go for cheapest jio fiber Rs399 back up plan,cheap rate and lots of benefit,if you like and require more speed just upgrade to higher speed,Rs200 for broadband Rs200 for 13 apps including Sonyliv,Zee5 and hotstar no body will give,it is steal

Back
Top Bottom