Seeking Help I want to take Jio AirFiber connection. Need to get my doubts cleared

• Thread starter Thread starter Azhar888
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 323

Azhar888

Reaction score
I want to take jio air fibre connection as railwire getting pathetic..can someone confirm below for jio stb?

Does it supports fav channels with dedicated lcn like dth operator?

How much data will be consumed per hour if I watch hd and sd channels?

Does airifibre provides ipv4 address?

Trying to provide the answer to questions I know below.

Does it supports fav channels with dedicated lcn like dth operator?
The TV channels are currently streamed through Jiotv+ app on Jio STB and it has a mediocre favorite channels system. The Jiotv+ app experience is not that great, at least not par with Tata Play experience. I am personally not a fan of this app and waiting for Live TV service to launch because it will provide a DTH like experience on Jio STB.

Due to the above reason, I don't use the favorite channels feature on Jiotv+ app. I use Jio voice assistant (voice search) or program guide features to quickly find a channel instead.

For the unaware, Live TV service related updates can be found on this thread: Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

Does airifibre provides ipv4 address?
Yes, it does provide both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.

Does it support dedicated lcn for fav like dth? I am using binge+, paying almost ₹300 but experience is really pathetic, takes 2 min to reboot, lags and hangs and worst part is even after escalating to CEO no action taken ! I don't see any hope ..also I am using railwire fibre paying ₹600, so instead of separate connection I am thinking to switch to jio air fibre...please help

You should wait till AGM on 29 aug , then decide between jio iptv or airtel 699 , but airtel has less channels but almost good channels included in default black <language> ultimate plus hd

Does it support dedicated lcn for fav like dth?

Yes airtel has dedicated favourite on home screen page of android, and a dedicated guide button on remote

Back
Top Bottom