• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 559

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
It looks like Hulk Hogan isn't ready to hang up his boots quite yet. Despite the numerous surgeries and years away from the ring, Hogan said in an interview with the Los Angeles Times on Monday that he's pushing for one last match at WrestleMania 36 in his hometown of Tampa, Florida next April . "The Hulkster" claimed that, should his upcoming eighth back surgery be successful, he'll be healthy enough for another match despite being 66 years old.

"I talked to Vince [McMahon], and I said I really don't know if I could live with myself knowing my last match was with TNA [Total Nonstop Action Wrestling]," Hogan said, referring to how his last in-ring match took place in (TNA) Impact Wrestling back in 2012. "If I can get fixed, I pray I can have one more match. I told Vince, 'When I get through this back surgery, I'm going to get in the best shape of my life and we're going to talk about me having one last retirement match.

Hulk Hogan Says He's Preparing for One More WWE WrestleMania Match

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock