HTC 10 now available at a discounted price of Rs 47,990

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 568
Reaction score
HTC India is the latest smartphone vendor to get into the festive mood. HTC India has announced that its flagship ‘HTC 10’ will be available at discounted price this festive season.

HTC 10 was launched in India in April at a price of Rs 52,990. The smartphone is no available at Rs 47,990, a discount of Rs 5,000 on the launch price. HTC 10 is the best attempt yet from the Taiwanese smartphone maker to deliver a complete flagship. HTC 10 was launched to compete against the best selling Android flagship from Samsung.

HTC 10 features the metal unibody design like all the previous HTC flagship devices. HTC 10 features a 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD5 display with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 protection. HTC 10 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and option of 32 or 64GB storage. HTC has also thrown a microSD card slot for up to 256GB expandable storage.

HTC 10 features a 12MP primary camera with f/1.8 lens and dual LED flash. HTC 10 uses a 1.55 micron pixel size with support for laser autofocus and optical image stabilisation. HTC 10 is the first smartphone to feature a 5MP front camera with optical image stabilisation. The aperture of the front camera is again f/1.8 and supports high dynamic range.

HTC 10 ditches the BoomSound stereo speaker setup and now supports 24-bit audio instead. HTC 10 uses USB-C port for charging along with connectivity options like WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and GPS. HTC 10 comes with a non-removable 3,000mAh Li-Ion battery and will be available in Gray, Gold, Silver colour options.

At Rs 47,990, HTC 10 makes for a great flagship smartphone but it will be tough sell against Samsung’s Galaxy S7 edge, Apple’s newly introduced iPhone 7 and upcoming Google Pixel smartphones.

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...features-specifications-where-to-buy-3072210/

Still costly for a htc brand phone. Whatever features they give!

apravu said:
Buy OP 3 ... Best choice as of now
Already bought during launch. [emoji14]

And man its awesome, as expected. :)

I was waiting for the Soft gold ..

Shipment History Location Date Activity
Bombay HUB, India
10/09/2016 01:13 AM
Received at Origin Facility

On the way to my location by Aramex :)

Soft gold is indeed a beast. Many were waiting for it. I would have even bought it if it was available that time. Guess it was their strategy to increase sales after few months.

But cloudtail the official oneplus retailer don't have it i guess or whenever i checked it is available only through other sellers. From which seller did you bought?

Bapun Raz said:
Already bought during launch. [emoji14]

And man its awesome, as expected. :)

I read one thread  about OP 3  ... long time back a discussion with you and another member :) DTH fan or someone

I got it from rocket commerce from chennai .. fulfilled by amazon.
I ordered on OCT 1 on he launch day ... but it delivered to aramex yesterday only

apravu said:
I read one thread  about OP 3  ... long time back a discussion with you and another member :) DTH fan or someone
Yes it was DTH Fan.

Back
Top Bottom