HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G1 review: This is top end stuff

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 502

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
I have been a big fan of Ultrabooks every since the day they were launched. Despite my
reservations with their pricing, I have felt that these are the devices that we need to carry to
get work done. Ask me, for I have been using one for the past couple of years and managing wonderfully well. Ultrabooks are light,powerful and functional, making them the perfect next generation laptops. But despite
the push the got from Intel as well as most of the EOMs, they have not really flown off the shelves.

The biggest impact of Ultrabooks has been in forcing manufacturers to make the average laptop thinner and lighter.

I have got to test an Ultrabook after a really long gap. And the HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G1 seems to have been well worth the wait.
Full specs: 14" diagonal HD+ anti-glare SVA (1600 x 900), Windows 7 Professional 64, Intel Core i7 4600U 2.10 GHz with DDR3L
SDRAM 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD ROM, Intel� HD5 Graphics 4400, 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 3.0. Charging, DisplayPort 1.2, Micro-SD card
reader supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, 6-Cell (42Whr) polymer long life battery, 1.49 kg

http://m.financialexpress.com/news/hp-elitebook-folio-1040-g1-review-this-is-top-end-stuff/1287977

Back
Top Bottom