Seeking Help How to get DD National and DD News on Smart TV?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 6,796

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I am trying to search. Nothing is coming. Back when I had analogue cable. When cable went off there were DD Channels. That's how I watched most of London Olympics. Now days it's just not there. I even tried scanning. Nothing here.

4gjdDsE.png

yajPoJW.png

Check if your city is migrated to digital dd telecast.if yes then you need dvb t2 enable tv or dvb t2 dongle.

Check on Google or dd website for city list migrated to digital only terrestrial telecast.

If your tv has option for digital scanning then only you can view digital channels via antenna.

If your city is under analogue telecast of DD then try connecting yagi antenna to your tv and scan.

If You are from Guwahati your city is migrated to digital terrestrial telecast.

Last edited:
Check on Google or dd website for city list migrated to digital only terrestrial telecast.

If your tv has option for digital scanning then only you can view digital channels via antenna.

If your city is under analogue telecast of DD then try connecting yagi antenna to your tv and scan.

If You are from Guwahati your city is migrated to digital terrestrial telecast.
I found their migrated to digital terrestrial telecast. Unfortunately my TV doesn't support digital terrestrial service.

You can try watching DD News live on YouTube on your smart TV. In fact, it comes in HD. As for DD National, I cannot say.
I already got Reuters TV app. I wanted to watch cricket without paying seems like it won't work.

I already got Reuters TV app. I wanted to watch cricket without paying seems like it won't work.
You can bro. But you are hell bent on doing everything legally. There are many streams where you can watch cricket for free. I am not paying more than 1 rupee a day for cricket. I can even subscribe early morning and drop before 12am and it becomes free. Benefit of 0 day lockin 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock