• Thread starter Thread starter federer.reddevil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 150

federer.reddevil

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
So I have a LPG Connection at home but the Registered Mobile Number for the same is my Dad's as when agent came for installation I was in office and there was some problem in OTP coming to me.

The agent asked for a person's number who was at home for OTP while it was being installed and dad gave his. Now I would like to change the RMN to my number as already a LPG BPCL is linked in his Mobile Number and I dont want issues to happen with another one being linked to his number.

So how can I change the number of this connection? The agent who came for installing said after 3 months its possible and thats over now

Similar issue i also faced bro, but for me Email Id update, lpg disturbutor not response, I had send dm to hpcl team, they update new Email Id within 1 week, after getting password error, they resolved password issue with 48 hours, Contact them through twitter/x dm along with new reg mob no, sub/consumer Id & lpg Id, disturbutor code,agency name, city, State, after only they reply

Similar issue i also faced bro, but for me Email Id update, lpg disturbutor not response, I had send dm to hpcl team, they update new Email Id within 1 week, after getting password error, they resolved password issue with 48 hours, Contact them through twitter/x dm along with new reg mob no, sub/consumer Id & lpg Id, disturbutor code,agency name, city, State, after only they reply

Managed to change it successfully with the help of their Twitter team messaged them at first at 5.30am got number changed by 11am

You can change the RMN through HP gas booking IVR.
Their IVR not working for some reason. Also seems hpgas website myhpgas.in has been down for more than a week

Back
Top Bottom