How long does incoming work on Jio without any active plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter JackYU
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 1,644

JackYU

Reaction score

Based From My Past Experience,
Incoming calls continue as long as your SIM is in active mode..

If I tell you my experience, I myself had not recharged it for 6 months but still the incoming was active.
Bouns :- "Incoming Bank OTP massage was also working "

Yes if sim is in active mobile and catching network then number will not close but if you remove the sim from mobile it will get disconnect after 90 days.

Yesterday I received a call from Jio and they told me if I will not recharge not number within two days they will deactivate my number. BTW my plan expired before 1 week only.

Yesterday I received a call from Jio and they told me if I will not recharge not number within two days they will deactivate my number. BTW my plan expired before 1 week only.
"They" can not deactivate your number. It's like bank employees offering loan offers because it gives them incentives/commission. :ROFLMAO:

Jio has a dedicated team who call and irritate people, in return they get paid on your successful recharge after their call. Sometimes such callers also threaten to disconnect number, like they did to you. It's completely misleading but it works that way!

Back
Top Bottom