Seeking Help How good are Sharp 4K Televisions?

DominicT

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm planning to buy a 50/55 inch 4K TV for secondary use mainly for playing content from pen drive + occasional steaming. My budget is below 40K and I have came across Sharp 4T-C50AL1X online which is a 50" model and osts ₹34990. However I wasn't able to find any reviews for it and not sure how is the after sales service. Does anyone have any experience with this model or any other Sharp models? Other brand/model suggestions are also welcomed 😊

Branding wise it is one of the best Japanese manufacturers. No idea about Sharp in recent times after Foxconn takeover.

At that price point, I suggest you take a look at VU Premium TVs. I'm personally using a 55' 4K TV bought around the same price you mentioned.

Last edited:
Branding wise it is one of the best Japanese manufacturers. No idea about Sharp in recent times after Foxconn takeover.

At that price point, I suggest you take a look at VU Premium TVs. I'm personally using a 55' 4K TV bought around the same price you mentioned.
Is there any backlight bleeding? Also any comments on after-sales service of VU?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock