Seeking Help Hotstar VIP content can be accessed on two devices simultaneously?

Pallab501

Reaction score
Can i share Hotstar VIP account with my friend like Amazon Prime Membership. Can I watch Hotstar VIP content on 2 devices simultaneously?

Can i share Hotstar VIP account with my friend like Amazon Prime Membership. Can I watch Hotstar VIP content on 2 devices simultaneously?
No u cannot! VIP allows only one VIP video to play at a time. U gotta have premium membership which will allows to watch on two devices simultaneously.

No u cannot! VIP allows only one VIP video to play at a time. U gotta have premium membership which will allows to watch on two devices simultaneously.

E9Sufyr.jpg

How to pay the difference?

Premium means 1500/year?
I wont recommend now as they don't have profiles. If u or ur friend are heavy users everything will be messed up. U can upgrade the plan though.

Also u cannt upgrade the plans if u have sub from Jio or Airtel etc

E9Sufyr.jpg

How to pay the difference?
Hotstar will automatically calculate how much u paid and how many days are left . And then how much you have to pay for premium
They will show u rest of amount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock