Hike Messenger Introduced New Service- Say! Hi to Natasha a Female Bot by Hike

• Thread starter Thread starter wewake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 26,383

wewake

Reaction score
As we all know Hike is Most popular Messaging app i.e Proudly made in India ,and hike is good competetor of whatsapp app also.Through Hike we send free sms ,messaging and Now we can also do free calls on Hike.This feature is only available on new version of Hike messaging app.
Now moving on the Point Hike You all are wondering that who is Natasha in hike ?.so lets find the answer.
Recently introduce A new feature that is Natasha A female Bot and it is in beta version if there is no one online there on you Hike you can chat with here and it very fast in giving response.

As this feature is available in new Hike app both on android and IOS App.
Now the Point is how can you talk/Chat to Natasha (A female Bot) on hike,
1.You need to go to playstore and download latest version of Hike.
2.Register on hike with you number or login.
3.You will get message from Natasha with a beauty full profile Pic don't thinks that she is real she is only a robot reply system that will reply to you queries and the fun part is that you can keep chatting with her any time.
Below are the list of things that Natasha can do!

you can find out the weather, a movie rating and much more on hike with just a few words! Try one of the following and I'll look it up for you!

1. #movie NAME: Check out any movie - details, ratings etc.
2. #weather PLACE: Check out the weather at any place.
3. #wiki NAME: Search Wikipedia for anythingh you want.
4. #fakecall: Stuck somewhere? We'll give you a fake call in a minute!
5. #quote: We'll send you an awesome quote whenever you want it.
6. #fact: Awesome facts, served steaming hot, whenever you want it!
7. #calc QUERY: Add, subtract, multiply, whatever. I do it all.
8. #dict WORD: Don't know the meaning of a word someone just messaged you? Try out my built in dictionary!
9. #bored: Bored? Try me.
10. #book NAME: Get the details of any book you're interested in.
11. #rajini: Rajinikanth uses hike! Here's some other awesome stuff he does.

screenshots from my cell phone-

qncjz.png

bvkwb.png

gxkkn.png

vnjpv.png

bnssv.png

djvyj.png

wow awesome feature.. hike adding features day by day... good going.... this type feature is already available in nimbuzz.. eventhough it will become a nice feature in hike..

syam said:

Just update with the latest version of Hike. You'll automatically get a message from Natasha- Hike bot. or after updating you can also activate it manually from REWARDS section under Hike Menu

sundaresh said:
wow awesome feature.. hike adding features day by day... good going.... this type feature is already available in nimbuzz.. eventhough it will become a nice feature in hike..

yes it is... awesome feature from Hike.. hike bot responds very fast as compared to nimbuzz plus it carries more features like Wikipedia, dictionary, movie rating, weather and much more

Good ShaRe Wewake Bro :tup nd Very Nice Feature Added By Hike :ohya

Back
Top Bottom