High Terror Alert in karnataka,Tamilnadu,Maharashtra,Goa & other states ( turned to be fake )

Karnataka police on Friday evening alerted their counterpart
in neighbouring states after the Bengaluru Police Control Room
received a call around 5.30pm, saying major cities in Tamil
Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana,
Pondicherry, Goa and Maharashtra will be hit by terror attacks.

Terror alert in Karnataka, other states | Bengaluru News - Times of India
Main part is missed on your post.

Bengaluru City police sources confirmed receiving the call. They have identified the caller and he is on the Tamil Nadu side of the border. "He seemed to be under the influence of alcohol and it appeared to be a hoax call," a police officer said.

Main part is missed on your post.

Bengaluru City police sources confirmed receiving the call. They have identified the caller and he is on the Tamil Nadu side of the border. "He seemed to be under the influence of alcohol and it appeared to be a hoax call," a police officer said.

Sorry guys read in yesterday's newspaper article top cop met 500 religious leaders and hotels , malls to step up the security it seemed to be genuine . should have searched about todays news thoroughly .

MB2LGox.jpg

Last edited:
High alert for West Bengal & Bangladesh too for a major attack. Recently ISIS share a post on their website, says "Coming Very Soon, Insaallah" (শীঘ্রই আসছি, ইনশাআল্লাহ), written in Bengali.
‘শীঘ্রই আসছি’, এবার বাংলায় পোস্টার প্রকাশ করল আইএস

@Riddhiman @JollyLNB @somnath chakraborty bros, please translate the main part from this shared link in english here.

It says Isis has open a branch named Marsalat(not a Bengali word so may be Arabic)

I'm not sure but heard a news that the driver who made the hoax call has been taken under custody. No further update on it still as the information is true or not.

PynZd2Q.jpg
This pic is being circulated on telegram (NB: I've hidden the phone number so that it doesn't cause any inconvenience)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock