High-speed trains running on these five routes soon to be a reality

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 769
Reaction score
Ministry of Railways on Wednesday announced a decision to transform five new rail corridors into high speed corridors after the feasibility study is conducted on them.

These are the five routes:

1) Delhi-Mumbai corridor

The feasibility study here will be conducted by a Chinese consultant - Third Railway Survey and Design Institute Group Corporation and an Indian company - Lahmeyer International. (India) Private Limited, India.

2. Mumbai-Chennai corridor

The feasibility study here will be conducted by by French Consultants - SYSTRA, RITES and Ernst and Young LLP.

3. Delhi-Kolkata corridor

The feasibility study here will be conducted by Spanish Consultants – TYPSA, Intercontinental Consultants and Technocrats Private Limited.

4. Delhi-Nagpur corridor

The feasibility study here will be conducted by the Chinese Railway Company and combine of both governments.

5. Mumbai-Nagpur corridor

The feasibility study here will be conducted by Spanish Railway Companies and combine of both governments.

High-speed trains running on these five routes soon to be a reality | Zee News

Don't worry protest I mean Rail Roko is bound to happen to get a stoppage at every 50 kms which will ultimately increase travel time and local people will make sure that you don't miss their company during travel [emoji6]

First Connect All The North Eastern Capital Cities By Railways:s
Then,Think Of This:dodgy

----------------------------------------

Chennai - Delhi Needed:hello

Sarkar said:
Don't worry protest I mean Rail Roko is bound to happen to get a stoppage at every 50 kms which will ultimately increase travel time and local people will make sure that you don't miss their company during travel  [emoji6]

Be positive bro. In India, apart from Rajdhani's & Shatabdi's, we now have many fully ac super fast trains which have very less stoppages like duronto, garib rath, gatimaan, suvidha & AC express.
So, this is indeed a good news. cheers!!

Bro Aam admi travel in sleeper class not in ac. If you travel in SL class then you will understand what I said earlier

Sarkar bro, your both comments are contradictory to each other. I agree with you on first one as there are certain elements in our country who prefer protest all the time and Rail Roko is most common. But your second comment sounds much like its coming from leader of opposition. I mean why there is so much outrage about high speed and ac trains? Why are you against them? And if somebody have worked hard in his life and wish to have comfort and reach destination in lesser time, what is wrong in that? If more ac trains are getting introduced, then it is very good. At one hand we want India to be a developed nation, and on the other hand when someone tries to do something, people start opposing that too. I mean I really don't understand how in the world the introduction of high speed and ac trains hamper the interest of people who travel in sleeper class? Sleeper coaches are still available in India and are being highly modified these days, latest being addition of RO water purifiers in coaches. So, steps like these should be appreciated, rather than been criticised.

Back
Top Bottom