Seeking Help Help me regarding 2nd TV for emergency purpose.

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, Just need a suggestion.
As Some of Us know my father Discharged from hospital and He is now at his room. But in his room No TV is there. He can't move from his Room. So What Can I do for a TV in his Room.A tv can distract him from his Pain.

I have My Desktop Monitor (Only VGA i/p available). Should I Buy a TV Tuner Card and Take a Airtel secondary connection/Local cable Connection to make it a Television.

or, Buy a Small size HDMI enable LED and Shift my Airtel Connection to his room. and I will use my Firestick with my Sony LED.

Mixed up two idea is better

Ie) buy a tv tuner card , moved ur adtv connection to uncle room

Continue ur firebrick for main television

For tv tuner card purchase contact Vicky he'll put some input too

Last edited:
But bro does not TV tuner cards require to connected into CPU of PC?

can I use any type of converter than these TV tuner card?? Something like HDMI out to VGA in converter

But bro does not TV tuner cards require to connected into CPU of PC?

Bro That is if someone wants to use PC as well along with TV Tuner Card if i am not wrong

Ever since our TV got repaired I have been watching TV on Samsung LCD Monitor along with Hytech TV Tuner.There is no need to connect to PC.Simply connect Monitor VGA to TV Tuner , Yellow Wire(Video) and White & Red Wire (Audio) to the TV Tuner and everything is set.

Plus Additionally Have connected to Pleomax 2.1 Speakers for more voice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock