Haryana bull worth Rs 9 cr to grace Hyderabad fest

Shiva mahesh

Reaction score
This year’s Sadar festival here will have a very special guest - Viraat - from Ganaur of Sonepat in Haryana.
Viraat, a murrah bull, weighs more than 1,900 kg and is worth Rs 9 crore.

The bull was in town to participate in the Sadar festival, a carnival of Yadavs, in Sattarbagh on October 31 and November 1. During Sadar, bulls are decorated and celebrated for their strength and vigour.

Viraat was brought to the city by the Chikkaboyina Yadav family of Chappal Bazaar in Kacheguda. The massive shining bull was brought in an air-conditioned truck from Sonepat. Along with Viraat, came its proud owner Ajay Pahlavan. "I nurtured him like my son, that is why I refused to sell him for Rs 9 crore,” Ajay said. He said he earns around Rs 50-75 lakh every year from Viraat.

According to Chikkaboyina family head Ch Parasuram Yadav, who arranged for the long travel and paid the expenses which ran into Rs 10 lakh for the two-day show, the massive bull likes cashew and pista nuts to munch and gulps two cartons of beer in summer and two bottles of whisky in winter. "The bull is almost 6 feet in height, drinks 20 litres of milk daily and gobbles 300 eggs, 5 kg of apples and 15 kg cereals and pulses, along with dry fruits, every day,” Sandeep Yadav representing the younger generation of Yadavs said. The bull likes massages with mustard and exotic oils and walks 5 km every day. According to its owner, Viraat produces 4 to 6 ml high quality semen every three days, which fetches around Rs 3 lakh to 4 lakh per vial.
Last year, a TRS leader had arranged for exhibition of Yuvaraj, another Haryana bull named after cricketer Yuvraj Singh, weighing 1,600 kg and worth Rs 7 crore. Yuvraj lives with his owner Karam Veer Singh in Sunarion village of Kurukshetra district

http://tz.ucweb.com/10_tVTW

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock