Hands On with Windows 8.1: Microsoft's 'do-over' OS is loaded with features!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter G.Tamil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1
  • Views Views: Views 1,130

G.Tamil

Reaction score
If you already think Windows 8 is a flawed OS, Microsoft’s new 8.1 update won’t change your mind. But I've been digging into a preview release of the new system since Tuesday afternoon, and it's clear that Microsoft's course-correction efforts have paid off in loads of convenient new features.

Microsoft released the long-awaited Windows 8.1 preview at its Build 2013 developer's conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, and will soon publish download links for both Windows RT 8.1 and Windows 8.1. If you decide to download either preview, consider backing up your PC first, and read Microsoft’s FAQ. Microsoft executives say your current apps won’t be affected by installing the preview, but some could require re-installation once Windows 8.1 is released in its final form. The download appears to be about 2.44 GB, based on a demo Microsoft showed journalists Tuesday.

Hands On with Windows 8.1: Microsoft's 'do-over' OS is loaded with features | PCWorld

I said yesturday in my thread that it will be released on 26th june.good news,nice update. Now waiting for the ISO link...

Back
Top Bottom