Government launches portal to check how many mobile numbers are issued to you

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 12,533
The website says:
"Currently this facility is available only to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Consumers"

Is your mobile number from either of these 2 states?
I dont agree with this.If this is the case how my number is displayed when it is of Maharashtra state.
3csYfvH.jpg

Showing up for other states as well. Not exclusive to AP and Telangana.

I dont agree with this.If this is the case how my number is displayed when it is of Maharashtra state.
3csYfvH.jpg

Showing up for other states as well. Not exclusive to AP and Telangana.
I guess the number used to login (with the help of OTP) to the website always seem to be displayed. Because the website has already confirmed it as your number (because you entered the OTP). It displayed my number too (Tamil Nadu).

However, were anyone with a mobile number from any of the other states able to confirm if the website displayed any of their other mobile numbers too? Meaning, any mobile number other than the one they used to login to the website, that is also registered with the same name as the logged in number.

I guess the number used to login (with the help of OTP) to the website always seem to be displayed. Because the website has already confirmed it as your number (because you entered the OTP). It displayed my number too (Tamil Nadu).

However, were anyone with a mobile number from any of the other states able to confirm if the website displayed any of their other mobile numbers too? Meaning, any mobile number other than the one they used to login to the website, that is also registered with the same name as the logged in number.
Yes, it displayed. Disconnected an idle number. Got tracking ID too.

Now working to some extent
Showed 2 for me instead of 5

This is now working. Showing 5 out of my 6 numbers (Edit: the 6th number is showing individually).
I went through this because recently received 2 messages from Jio that 2 new numbers were assigned in my name.
Those aren't showing here though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock