• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 12,530

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) announced the launch of a portal (TAF COP Consumer Portal) that enables users to identify the number of mobile connections issued in their name.

The consumers can visit the portal and can report the numbers that are not required. The telecom service providers will then take suitable action. The consumers will be provided ticket IDs with which they can track the progress of action requested.

Is that website not up yet? For me, it is just opening a blank page that only has the word TAFCOP at the top left corner.

DovRuJE.jpg

Not working

Is that website not up yet? For me, it is just opening a blank page that only has the word TAFCOP at the top left corner.
As always half baked website launched by our government.

They have basically not set the domain redirect to the /index.php page yet.

Try this link:

But even after validating OTP on my one number, the other numbers of mine do not show up. I tried the reverse too.. it doesn't show up.
May be they have not configured the site to find numbers from the central database yet? Possibility is there as per our past experiences.

Anybody from AP/Telangana check if working for them or not

This is limited to Andhra Pradesh telecom circle for the time being. It will be available pan-India shortly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock