Got GOOD NEWS for complain raised against Jio connectivity in my maternal Village

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,835

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, we are in process of adding coverage to your location. This activity will result in high speed internet services in addition to seamless voice call connectivity to other networks. This activity may take few days. We thank you for your patience and cooperation

Note* I was excited to share this good NEWS to you all. So created new thread. Else admin can merge it in old one. :luv

e17186dc12ddfb9380ee2597b2619995.jpg

hike said:
Hi, we are in process of adding coverage to your location. This activity will result in high speed internet services in addition to seamless voice call connectivity to other networks. This activity may take few days. We thank you for your patience and cooperation

Note* I was excited to share this good NEWS to you all. So created new thread. Else admin can merge it in old one. :luv
Congratulations[emoji4]

Congrats Hike bro. Hope you don't have to wait more time for 4G now. Sadly free offer ending soon!

Bapun Raz said:
Congrats Hike bro. Hope you don't have to wait more time for 4G now. Sadly free offer ending soon!
Thanks bro actually this is issue was in my maternal village (Nanihal) and I live in Jaipur here Jio works fine. But, in maternal it's worst so my cousin ask for help and I did. :tup

Its common reply from jio I also got this information from cc few days ago :)

I have also raised complaint with the speedtest below, lets see what they say  :s

Screenshot_2017_03_13_08_09_25_722_com_inn_nveng.png

Back
Top Bottom