Google I/O 2015

Sanjeev

Reaction score
AYGdTJ8.jpg

Just a few minutes ago, Google posted the official schedule for Google I/O 2015, which will take place this month on the 28th and 29th. Among other interesting teasers we gathered from the schedule, one stands far above the rest. According to the Android for Work event, which is scheduled to take place on the 28th at 2:30 PM, Android M will be unveiled at Google I/O this year. Take a look at the screenshot of the session below:

CaMs349.png

Google has removed the session from the Google I/O schedule and has yet to replace it with a new description.

Usually, Google’s “What’s new in Android” sessions explain what new features and enhancements have been added to the OS, so this is another indicator that we could see a new version of Android at the conference. At Google I/O 2014, Google released the Android L preview, which grew into what we now call Android 5.0 Lollipop. Since the release of Android L was only a year ago (and Lollipop is only running on 10% of Android devices), we’ll likely only get a preview of the new version, if anything.

Android M will supposedly be revealed at Google I/O 2015

Google is really working to smart.. by releasing the OS very often, they are indirectly making the people change to their mobiles... seems google is keen on increasing the profit though...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock