Seeking Help Generate Unique Porting Code (UPC) by taking Talktime Loan

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 2,519

Harshit

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am Idea as well as Aircel Prepaid user. I am using Nokia Lumia 730 Windows 10 mobile. On Sunday evening I was having Rs 511.00 balance in my Aircel Number. I activated an Internet Pack of Rs 393 by dialing *121# in which i was supposed to get 15 GB 3G Data Balance for 28 days. The amount of Rs 393 was deducted instantly and i got a confirmation sms. I started using the internet and after using internet for around 10 minutes, the internet was not working. So i checked the Data balance, it was showing "No Data Pack Subscribed" and very much shocked to see the main balance is showing Rs 0.00. I called the Customer Care thrice, after the third call they have blocked me. They are saying the same thing everytime that no request for data pack have been raised from my end and i have browsed internet using my main account balance. So they cannot refund me the balance. I called the nodal office number several times but no body picks up the phone. I went to the Aircel Store, showed them the received confirmation SMS, they said we have taken a request and it will be refunded in 48 hours. But it did not happen. I went today morning to the same aircel store they said that they cannot refund it as I have used internet from main account balance and the request for activating data pack failed due to technical error. I argued with them but nothing happened. I wrote a mail to CNBC Awaaz Pehredar team, lets see if anything happens.

As I was using this number as my primary number, I have decided to Port to BSNL because of Rs 333 3G pack. For porting to BSNL, I need to generate the UPC and for that i need to send a sms and sms charge is Re 1. After the above incident i dont want to recharge a single penny in Aircel. I was thinking to take talktime loan and then send the sms to generate UPC. The port will be sucessfull or Aircel will block the porting process/UPC generation?

Please Help Me. Your valuable suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks

Update:-
I went to the West Bengal Regional Office which is fortunately in my city Durgapur but they are openly saying that we can't refund you, go and file a suit in court. We will see you there. CNBC Awaaz pehradaar team called me thrice regarding the issue but they are saying Aircel is not responding to their mails.

I will wait for a few days and then port to BSNL. If i request for porting to BSNL then I will loose that even 1% chance of getting refund back.

Last edited:
I was thinking to take talktime loan and then send the sms to generate UPC. The port will be sucessfull or Aircel will block the porting process/UPC generation?

Code will be generate but porting won't be successful untill unless u have clear all ur credit balance to ur current Telecom operator bro ie) Aircel

So only choice u want successful port out do 10rs. Topup no choice there othan this bro

Btwn feeling very sad what u had spend with Aircel for data plan gone vain ..

just one info whenever u activated any dataplan in any Telecom operator .. after got the confirmation msg do check with data balance via ussd or call or cc once u got data balance only that is the confirmation for u bro

coz in between that anything can happen .. still after saw ur data balance also once open Google page for a second and off the data & check data balance is reducing or main balance is reducing

This are the small way to avoid looting of Telecom as well as reducing our loss

But what Aircel done in ur case is absolutely cheating no doubt in that

Send email to Nodal. If no luck, contact Appellate. I once had problem in airtel just like you. But I had problem with Roaming. I activated the pack via ussd but it didn't activate. But I got sms. I used for a month without roaming pack and shocked to see the bill.

Luckily, airtel cc understood and refunded by giving final warning.

Aircel? got the amount back?
No Bro, Not got any refund till now. I wanted to say that after sending the SMS, there will not be any further deduction from main account balance for data usage.

I went to the West Bengal Regional Office which is fortunately in my city Durgapur but they are openly saying that we can't refund you, go and file a suit in court. We will see you there. CNBC Awaaz Pehredaar team called me thrice regarding the issue but they are saying Aircel is not responding to their mails.

Last edited:
Send email to Nodal. If no luck, contact Appellate. I once had problem in airtel just like you. But I had problem with Roaming. I activated the pack via ussd but it didn't activate. But I got sms. I used for a month without roaming pack and shocked to see the bill.

Luckily, airtel cc understood and refunded by giving final warning.

Bro Nodal and Appellate are not picking up my calls and even not responding to my mails. I am not lucky as you.

Code will be generate but porting won't be successful untill unless u have clear all ur credit balance to ur current Telecom operator bro ie) Aircel

So only choice u want successful port out do 10rs. Topup no choice there othan this bro

Are you sure bro that port won't be successfull if i take loan

Back
Top Bottom