General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,466
  • Views: Views 357,305
Two unlimited 5g plan for me. First one is expiring tomorrow and second one is expiring on 1599 plan expiry date.
qCwY6LR.jpeg

Last edited:
5G add-on plan keeps on extending. @Esmail bro is using this plan. He can confirm. Anyhow to be on safe side I recharge ₹395 which is cheaper than ₹1559 if you have Flipkart Supercoins and recharge using Twid.
For me also showing this.... Remember that its for upcoming plan... Which is for me on jan 2025..so i think no need to recharge again.

Last edited:
For me also showing this.... Remember that its for upcoming plan... Which is for me on jan 2025..so i think no need to recharge again.
My expiry is near. So multiple plans are not showing. Otherwise it's normal. This is from my alternate number.
u26Zk1O.jpeg

1QdXSzv.jpeg

Jio seems to restrict unlimited 5G on 1559 plan. Noticed post recharging that it is only for 23 days. Is this same for others?
Don't worry when you recharge you get a 23 day 5G unlimited pack, but after this 1559 plan gets activated, within 3 to 4 days you will get the unlimited 5G plan with same validity as your 1559 plan. This 23 day plan is just to cover you for the duration up to the activation of the long validity 5G unlimited plan.

Don't worry when you recharge you get a 23 day 5G unlimited pack, but after this 1559 plan gets activated, within 3 to 4 days you will get the unlimited 5G plan with same validity as your 1559 plan. This 23 day plan is just to cover you for the duration up to the activation of the long validity 5G unlimited plan.
Any specific reason they do it this way? Why not just extend the 5G UL plan validity with the new plan activation?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock