Gems of Telecom

maniotf

Solutions
Reaction score
Posting only wacky, facepalm-ing images of our dear telecom sector.

KcJqtPC.jpeg

Starting with airtel.
₹239 provides more data benefit than ₹265.

KcJqtPC.jpeg

Starting with airtel.
₹239 provides more data benefit than ₹265.
As @anubhav mentioned, the normal benefits the ₹239 pack has only 1 GB per day data and valid for 24 days. But, you get a special offer for that particular pack when you recharge via the Airtel Thanks app making it better than the ₹265 pack as there is no similar extra benefits for the latter. The special offer for certain packs is not new.

Calls on Jio's VoWiFi are going blank. Either party is unable to hear the other.
After 3 days of follow-ups, today they have provided an amazing solution to this problem.

Turn off WiFi calling option on the phone.

Calls on Jio's VoWiFi are going blank. Either party is unable to hear the other.
After 3 days of follow-ups, today they have provided an amazing solution to this problem.

Turn off WiFi calling option on the phone.
Me too was facing the same problem. The root cause was the poor bandwidth of my WiFi connection. I have 50 Mbps plan and I haven't got even 1 Mbps on my device whereas it was fine on other devices. Later, I found that my smart TV was the culprit. I turned of the internet connection on my TV and got good network bandwidth on WiFi on my phone. Thus, the WiFi calling issue was also rectified.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock