Gautam Adani surpasses Mukesh Ambani to become Asia's richest person based on group market cap

He bought it. So blaming him. Let see how Tata acquiring Air India turns out.
Air India has a total of 12,085 employees comprising 8,084 permanent and 4,001 contractual staff. Its subsidiary Air India Express has 1,434 employees. Nearly 5000 employees will retire from the airline during the next five years

Source : Tata will have to retain all Air India employees for one year: Aviation Ministry

So, don't run here and there talk with fact, blaming a person only because he bought it doesn't matter in any case.

Air India has a total of 12,085 employees comprising 8,084 permanent and 4,001 contractual staff. Its subsidiary Air India Express has 1,434 employees. Nearly 5000 employees will retire from the airline during the next five years

Source : Tata will have to retain all Air India employees for one year: Aviation Ministry

So, don't run here and there talk with fact, blaming a person only because he bought it doesn't matter in any case.
Not taking here and there. Or like a lawyer of some business group. I am stating to see how future turns out.

Not taking here and there. Or like a lawyer of some business group. I am stating to see how future turns out.
Within few months you seen future of a company?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock