Seeking Help From where can I book online the Micromax Bharat 1 BSNL Offer phone or Karbonn A40 Indian AIRTEL offer phone? (Moreover which is better and why ?)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,120

Bishnu15

Reaction score
From where can I book online the Micromax Bharat 1 BSNL Offer phone or Karbonn A40 Indian AIRTEL offer phone? (Moreover which is better and why ?)

Suggestions welcome.

thanks in advance.

From where can I book online the Micromax Bharat 1 BSNL Offer phone or Karbonn A40 Indian AIRTEL offer phone? (Moreover which is better and why ?)

Suggestions welcome.

thanks in advance.
Micromax bharat 1 available in snapdeal & shopclues..

Micromax Bharat 1 - 4G VoLTE

Micromax Bharat 1 (4G VoLTE, 512 MB, 4 GB): Buy Micromax Bharat 1 (4G VoLTE, 512 MB, 4 GB) Online at best Prices from ShopClues.com

Karbonn A40 Indian AIRTEL offer phone available in airtel shop. first confirm with CC...
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

But @sskarnold bro which one is better ?
i feel best go for micromax feature phone. it supports all mobile network with 4g volte & wifi hotspot tethering. battery backup also good. also supports whatsup & facebook...

but personally i dont like Karbonn. otherwise consider micromax bharat 2 plus. i am using this for last 20days. nice for minimal usage & battery backup also fine. and comparatively better than Karbonn...price also Rs 3600-3900...

Last edited:
@Bishnu15 Never buy Karbonn Smartphone, their service center in Kolkata Bidhannagar Gouribari sucks, I bought A11, it had backlighting issue, they kept it for 9 months and finally when they return issue still persists, thanks to flipkart i exchanged it with Redmi

@Bishnu15 bro, both the phones are addressing a Budget-requirement. It depends on your requirement and usage.

Micromax Bharat 1: Cost Rs 2200/-
Feature Phone (not a smartphone)
Has just 512MB of RAM.
According to me, this is a big no-no. Even if you buy, you wont be able to use it well with so less RAM.

Karbonn A40 Indian: Cost Rs 2899/-
Smartphone with 4.0 Inch Screen, although WVGA - will give you very poor viewing angles
Hosts 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage - excellent for a budget phone. Will address minimal basic requirements
If you see the price difference, Karbonn is a much better deal.

As a disclaimer, both these brands have a very bad reputation in terms of sustainability. So think well before you proceed.

I had asked this question earlier, if we may buy it online and can still avail the offer with existing airtel SIM. It is best to contact Customer Care and confirm. It is available on amazon for Rs 2899 and the official page lists airtel's offer too. I guess it should be valid if purchased from amazon (open the link and scroll down for airtel offer).

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07377RPMP/?tag=dreamdth-21

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom