Forgot to logout of Gmail last time from public computer? Know how to do it remotely

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
It must have also happened to us at some point of time that we have accessed our Gmail either from office, from a cyber cafe, a friend's place, someone's mobile phone etc.

However, if we forget to log out from those devices, it might become an invasion to our privacy. In case of cyber cafes, forgetting log out might also pose a threat to the security aspect too.

So if you think that you have forgotten logging out of your Gmail at anytime in the past, you can do that remotely.

You can do so by following very simple steps. Just follow these and you should be able to remotely log out of Gmail from all the devices that you have used.

1. Click the “Details” button. You will find it in the bottom right corner of your inbox. It is just right below the “Last Account Activity”.

2. Once you click the button, a pop up window will come up.

3. Click the “Sign out of all other sessions” button.

4. Voila! You are done.

Forgot to log out of Gmail last time from a public computer? Know how to do it remotely | Zee News

It will sign out us from other devices as well. It will be good if they provide sign out option for each session separately.

Very good information shared bro..
I would like add an alternative, if someone finds this also long process, then just change the password of id.
It will automatically get signed out from all devices instantly.
And moreover, Using 2-Step Verificaiton for login in is very good security feature of Gmail. Everyone should use it to be safe.

rtz2042 said:
I would like add an alternative, if someone finds this also long process, then just change the password of id.
And moreover, Using 2-Step Verificaiton for login in is very good security feature of Gmail. Everyone should use it to be safe.

yes bro, 2 step verification is good security feature.

rtz2042 said:
With recent Google app update 2-step verification is now very easy, No need to type OTP, we just need to tap Yes/No on our phone to allow login to your Email or not  :luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock